New York Fashion Week kicked off last week. And, as exciting as it has been, there’s still so much more to look forward to. There’s going to be an abundance of launch parties, runway action, celebrity appearances and, of course, new projects to catch up on. Spring/summer 2016 ‘fashion month’ has arrived surprisingly early… but we’re not complaining.
NYFW had a killer start, with highlights including Jennifer Fishers‘ jewellery debut, plus some impressive runway scenes from the likes of Alexander Wang, DVF, Balenciaga and Rachel Comey.
It will soon be time to hurry down to Somerset House for this September’s London Fashion Week, where we can expect just as much excitement for the runway shows and launch parties.
To get you into the fashion spirit and help you feel like you, too, are sitting on the front row, we’ve put together a list of 15 people and labels to follow on Snapchat.
1. Michael Kors: @michaelkors
2. Alexander Wang: @alexanderwangny
3. Edie Campbell: @ediecampbell
4. Elle: @elleusa
5. Fashionista: @fashionista_com
6. Paper: @papermagazine
7. Chrissy Rutherford, senior digital editor at Harper’s Bazaar:@chrissyford
8. Edward Barsamian, style editor at Vogue.com: @edwardbarsamian
9. Joan Smalls: @joan_smalls
10. Kendall Jenner: @kendalljenner
11. Molly Bair: @molllsbair
12. Eva Chen, Instagram: @theevachen212
13. The Cut: @the.cut
14. Burberry: @burberry
15. Estelle Chen: @estellechen