February 13th will be a sad day for men around the world as the premiere of the novel based film ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey‘ will leave women’s sexual expectation so high that men will simply not be able to satisfy anymore. However there’s hope for man, as the film’s soundtrack will be released on the February 10th, giving men 3 days to prepare for the onslaught of erotic fantasy role-playing that their sexual partners will want to reenact for weeks to follow. For women the music by Beyonce, Ellie Goulding, Frank Sinatra, The Rolling Stones and many more amazing artists will hopefully prepare you for Mr Grey’s fictional seduction that will open parts of your imagination that you didn’t know existed.
Listen to this soundtrack with whoever you like, there’s some fantastic music on there, but be careful who you watch the film with because, female or male, you don’t want to be watching the film next to your nan do you? See the full track listing and listen to Ellie Goulding’s ‘Love Me Like You Do’ below.
1. Annie Lennox – I Put a Spell On You
2. Laura Welsh – Undiscovered
3. The Weeknd – Earned It
4. Jessie Ware – Meet Me In the Middle
5. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do
6. Beyoncé – Haunted (Michael Diamond Remix)
7. Sia – Salted Wound
8. The Rolling Stones – Beast of Burden
9. AWOLNATION – I’m On Fire
10. Beyoncé – Crazy In Love (2014 Remix)
11. Frank Sinatra – Witchcraft
12. Vaults – One Last Night
13. Skylar Grey – I Know You
14. Danny Elfman – Anna and Christian
15. Danny Elfman – Did That Hurt?