Flume is due to release a new mixtape Flume Deluxe Edition on November 8th through Future Classic Records. The mixtape features Freddie Gibbs, whose contribution was shared earlier this month, as well as Ghostface Killah, Autre Ne Veut, Killer Mike, How To Dress Well, Twin Shadow, and more. ARIA Award-winning producer Flume is touring with Disclosure but it’s already all sold out! But will be playing a solo show at The Coronet London on 15th November 2013, grab your tickets here as they are going like hot Australian potatoes!
Flume Deluxe edition includes several tracks with Freddie Gibbs who he mentioned in his interview with us last year! Check out the full interview for all the details!
The track list for Flume Deluxe includes:
1. Intro feat Stalley
2. Space Cadet feat Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut
3. Insane feat. Killer Mike & Moon Holiday
4. Stay Close feat Boldy James, Alexander Spit & Aaron Cohen
5. Holdin On feat Freddie Gibbs
6. Change feat How To Dress Well
7. Warm Thoughts feat Grande Marshall & Goldie Glo
8. Sleepless feat Twin Shadow & Jezzabell Doran
9. Hermitude – HyperParadise feat M.O.P (Flume Mixtape Version)