Before you start reading any further, bear in mind this article contains a potentially big spoiler for the new Star Wars film. If you don’t want to know anymore then close this window now!
According to the reputable blog ‘Making Star Wars’ a major character will be killed off in the upcoming new Star Wars Movie ‘The Force Awakens’. The site had this to say about the news:
“You really might not want to read these spoilers if you’re on the fence. This isn’t rocky. This is verified as having been shot at Pinewood. These are scenes and the documented players in them. This information is very accurate and very broad. It isn’t from the script. This is the first spoiler I’ve had where I’ve known it was so apparently accurate I was floored by it. If you’re cool with it and know you’re going to watch this movie 100 times a year and the first time doesn’t matter, but the longevity of the piece, like myself, sit down because you’re going to have a heart breaking day.”
So with that being said, the big news is…Han Solo, played by Harrison Ford will be killed off by the films villain, Kylo Wren, in a location know as the ‘Evil Castle’.
“The facts are this was shot at Pinewood:
- This sequence takes place on the ramparts of The Evil Castle.
- Han Solo is hiding.
- He decides to reveal himself to Kylo Renn.
- Finn, Rey, Chewbacca and BB-8 stop in their tracks.
- They watch as Han Solo confronts Kylo Ren. Kylo Rnn silences the conversation forever.
- Chewbacca lets out of a barrage of angry roars and laser blasts.
- Kylo Ren flees the scene.
- Stormtroopers file in and Finn and Rey are forced to flee.
- More explosions.
- BB-8 and Chewbacca flee to the Falcon.”
Are you annoyed you found out now? Are you unsure if this is true? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits cinemas in the UK December 26th.